1/30/23: What's new in CommunityCore?
Every two weeks, we release improvements to our systems and highlight what is new for you. The latest changes were deployed over the weekend.
TL;DR (“Too Long; Didn’t Read”)
With these updates, now you can:
- Easily email a reminder to an applicant when you are still waiting for additional info to approve their permit application.
- More easily deny an application that has been "awaiting information" too long
- Use the new quick search on the Requested Inspections grid
Awaiting info, reminder email
If you have permit applications that have been “awaiting info” (applications awaiting info) for awhile, now you can send a reminder email to the applicant.
Deny an application, "awaiting info"
Now you can easily deny a permit application if it has been “awaiting info” too long or if the project had been canceled.
Search/filter requested inspections
Now you can quickly search the Requested Inspections grid and filter the list down to see the inspections that matter just to you. If you are a fire inspector or scheduling engineering inspections, for example, you may not want to sort through requested building inspections as you are reviewing requests. This option should make that task easier for you.
The CommunityCore development team releases enhancements to the web app every two weeks. If you have a request for an improvement or have identified an issue in CommunityCore, contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View past updates
- 12/19/22: What's new in CommunityCore and InspectorConnect??
- 11/21/22: What's new in CommunityCore & InspectorConnect?
- 11/7/22: What's new in CommunityCore?