1/3/22: What's new in CommunityCore and InspectorConnect?
Happy New Year!
Every two weeks, we release improvements to our systems and highlight what is new for you. The latest changes were deployed over the weekend. You don't need to do anything to see these updates in CommunityCore. To take advantage of the new feature in InspectorConnect 3.0, please make sure you have the latest version of the app installed.
TL;DR (“Too Long; Didn’t Read”)
With these updates, now you can:
- Add new columns to the Submittals grids
- Easily view active submittals that are overdue
And in InspectorConnect, now you can:
- Copy previous building inspection notes when adding new notes to a reinspection
New column options in Submittals
We added new column options in Submittals that might provide you with more helpful info at a glance. You can see new column options in all tabs but the Submittal Inbox tab.
- Electronic review
- Received date (the received date will be highlighted in red if today's date is more than two working days past the received date)
- Due date (due date will be red if past due)
- PR completed date (the date the last plan review was completed)
Please make sure you have the latest version of InspectorConnect 3.0 to take advantage of these new features. Thanks!
Paste past inspection notes
Now, when resulting a reinspection, you can easily paste notes from prior inspections so you can tell if all issues from the failed inspection were addressed.
The CommunityCore development team releases enhancements to the web app every two weeks. If you have a request for an improvement or have identified an issue in CommunityCore, contact our Support team at email@example.com.