Void a Planning Application
To void a planning application, click the status dropdown, then click Void.
Enter the reason for voiding the planning application.
View void reason
You can see the void reason in these places:
- In a new column on the inactive tab on the planning grid
- In the planning application
- In the Planning History
Reactivate a Voided Planning Application
- From the Inactive tab, click the planning number to open the voided planning application.
- Click the Voided dropdown button, then select Reactivate
- Enter the reason for reactivating the permit
- Enter the new expiration date
- Click Reactivate
Logged in Planning History
- When a planning application is voided or reactivated, that action is logged in the planning history.