Place a Planning Application On Hold
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
When a Planning Application is On Hold
- Workflow step statuses cannot be changed
- Submittals can’t be created
- Inspections can’t be scheduled
How to Place Application On Hold
- In the planning application, click the status dropdown under the planning number:
- Enter the reason for putting the application on hold (this will be logged in the Planning History)
- After placing the hold, you will see a button that says On Hold Details. Click to view details of the hold.
How to Lift On Hold Status
- In the planning application click On Hold then Lift Hold
- Enter the reason for lifting the hold status, then click OK
Logged in the Planning History
- When a planning application is put on hold or when a hold is lifted, the activity is tracked in the Planning History.