Overview: Online Users Can Apply For and Manage Business Licenses
Optional: Allow Community Members to Apply for Business Licenses Online
- If you have the new Business Licenses set up in CommunityCore, you can choose to allow Community Members to apply for and manage their business licenses online.
Community Members in CommunityConnect
- Community Members can log in to CommunityConnect to manage their business licenses.
- Community Members can view this guide and learn how to apply for and manage their business license in CommunityConnect.
Give an Online User Access to Existing Business
- If a business has been added to CommunityCore, you can give online users access to that business so they can apply for licenses for that business, renew their business license, download a license, or pay licensing fees.
- Read more about how to add an Authorized Online User to an existing business.
Help a New Community Member Register for a CommunityConnect Account
Share the self-registration link with the community member who needs access to CommunityConnect so they can apply for a new business license online.
The self-registration link will look something like this (customized for your jurisdiction):
If you don't have the self-registration link for your jurisdiction, please reach out to us, let us know which jurisdiction you are from, and we will send it to you!
Review Business License Applications or Renewals Submitted Online
- When an online user submits a business license application or renewal from CommunityConnect, you can review the information in the Licensing Inbox.
- Read more about the Licensing Inbox here.