I submitted my plans, what's next?
Keep track of submitted plans
You can view your submitted plans on the Dashboard.
- Submitted plans have not yet been accepted
- You can view your submitted application, but will not be able to make changes or upload additional document
- You can, however, download or view documents that you submitted with your application
Active Plan Review
- Applications that have been accepted by staff and are in review
Needs More Information
- Plans requiring more information have been returned to you by the office.
- You are able to edit these plans and upload additional documents required when they were returned to you
- After providing more information, you can submit plans back to the office.
Read more: What if my submitted plans "Need More Info"?
Watch for email notifications
After you submit your application, you will receive email notifications when:
- The status of your application changes
- When your application is accepted for review
- When your application needs more information
- When your plan review is completed
After you submit your application, you will not be able to make changes to the application or upload additional documents.
If you need to make changes to your application, please reach out to the office you are working with. Thank you!