Thanks for sharing your feedback!
After a code violation is failed, a Notice of Code Violation or Friendly Reminder letter will be generated automatically.
In the violation, click Result > Fail:
Notice of Code Violation: Click to view a sample letter
Friendly Reminder: Click to view a sample letter
- Choose between one of the two letter types available. 1) Notice of Violation letter or 2) a Friendly Reminder letter
- Letters will be automatically generated after the inspection is failed.
|b.||Next inspection date|
- The next inspection date will auto-populate based on the jurisdiction's settings
- You can manually change this date
- The correction will be included in the letter
- Notes will not be included in the letters
- Upload optional images that will be included on the last page of the letter
- Optional notes are to be included below the image. This note will be included on the last page of the letter
Info Added to Code Violation or Friendly Reminder Letters