Adding Comments to a SAFEreview Plan Review
- We made some updates in SAFEreview that will make it easier for you to copy and paste emails from Word, into SAFEreview comments.
- This update makes improvements to the formatting when copied into SAFEreview comments
- And will ensure that what is generated on the PDF comment letter matches what you see in the text box when entering/editing comments.
When copying and pasting comments into a plan review in SAFEreview, you may see a system message that says:
SAFEreview adjusted the formatting of the pasted text. Review your comments and the comment letter output.
Manually Entering Comments
When manually typing comments into the Comments area, you may see a system message that says:
SAFEreview adjusted the formatting of your comments to ensure proper letter output. Review the comment letter before sending to the customer.
If you see these messages, what do you need to do?
- Scan through your comments and make sure that the formatting works for you
- Do a quick review of the plan comment letter (PDF) before sharing it with the customer